- Invasive mould disease in fatal COVID-19: a systematic review of autopsies - The Lancet
- App to Monitor RA Symptoms Does Not Improve Disease Outcomes - HealthDay News
- Clinical Challenge: Pediatric Relapsed AML | MedPage Today - MedPage Today
- Effects of Physical Therapy Outcomes in ECMO-Supported Cardiopulmonary Failure - Pulmonology Advisor
- House of Cards Journal Club presents: EXPLORER-HCM - Yale School of Medicine
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.