- Real-time continuous glucose monitoring versus self-monitoring of blood glucose in adults with insulin-treated type 2 diabetes: a protocol for a randomised controlled single-centre trial. - DocWire News
- Choice and outcomes in deceased donor kidney assignment | VOX, CEPR Policy Portal - voxeu.org
- Epidemiological, otolaryngological, olfactory and gustatory outcomes according to the severity of COVID-19: a study of 2579 patients - DocWire News
- Characterisation of the first 250 000 hospital admissions for COVID-19 in Brazil: a retrospective analysis of nationwide data - The Lancet
- Nivolumab Shows QoL Improvement in Esophageal and Gastroesophageal Cancers - Targeted Oncology
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.