- Collegium Announces Publication of "Postmarketing Analysis of Misuse, Abuse, and Diversion of Xtampza® ER" in Pain Medicine | 2020-10-26 | Press Releases - Stockhouse
- Dupixent® (dupilumab) Late-breaking Pivotal Data Showing Significant Improvement in Eosinophilic Esophagitis Signs and Symptoms Presented for the First Time at Scientific Meetings | 2020-10-26 | Press Releases - Stockhouse
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Announces Phase 2 ACROBAT Edge Study with Paltusotine in Acromegaly Met Primary Endpoint - Stockhouse
- Results from Prospective Prevalence Study Indicate that Eosinophilic Gastritis and Eosinophilic Duodenitis May be Significantly Underdiagnosed - GlobeNewswire
- New advances in the diagnosis and management of hepatocellular carcinoma - The BMJ
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.