Our research spans a number of areas, primarily related to the collection of patient-reported outcomes in elective surgeries.
- Serious adverse events in Adelaide EDs prompt reform guidelines for stroke symptoms - The Advertiser
- Drug lord Tony Mokbel has been released from hospital after being 'stabbed and stomped on' - Daily Mail
- Merck (MRK) Reports Update on KEYNOTE-240, a Phase 3 Study of KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) in Previously Treated Patients with Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma - StreetInsider.com
- Pneumatic Compression Adds Little to DVT Prevention in ICU - MedPage Today
- Women Twice as Likely to Develop Depression After Stroke - Medscape