Our research spans a number of areas, primarily related to the collection of patient-reported outcomes in elective surgeries.
- New legal filing: Woman accuses Lee health of conducting ‘sham’ investigations of reported sex assaults - The News-Press
- Eculizumab use before kidney transplant may reduce risk of future dialysis, improve outcomes - Healio
- Veterans' Affairs hospitals show quality equal to or greater than their private sector counterparts, data shows - Healthcare Finance News
- Safety of elvitegravir, cobicistat, emtricitabine, and tenofovir alafenamide in HIV-1-infected adults with end-stage renal disease on chronic haemodialysis: an open-label, single-arm, multicentre, phase 3b trial - The Lancet
- Safety and efficacy of nabiximols on spasticity symptoms in patients with motor neuron disease (CANALS): a multicentre, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial - The Lancet