Our research spans a number of areas, primarily related to the collection of patient-reported outcomes in elective surgeries.
- Budesonide-formoterol reliever therapy versus maintenance budesonide plus terbutaline reliever therapy in adults with mild to moderate asthma (PRACTICAL): a 52-week, open-label, multicentre, superiority, randomised controlled trial - The Lancet
- Contact precautions in single-bed or multiple-bed rooms for patients with extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae in Dutch hospitals: a cluster-randomised, crossover, non-inferiority study - The Lancet
- The Association Between Mindfulness and Post-operative Pain: A Prospective Cohort Study of Gynecologic Oncology Patients Undergoing Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy - Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Aimmune Therapeutics: A Catalyst-Driven Buy Before Advisory Committee Meeting - Seeking Alpha
- Constraint in Knee Revisions? New Data Says Less Is More - https://ryortho.com/