Our research spans a number of areas, primarily related to the collection of patient-reported outcomes in elective surgeries.
- ProQR Announces Positive Top-Line Results from a Phase 1b Study of QR-010 in Subjects with Cystic Fibrosis
- Shorter course of radiation treatment safe for breast cancer patients under 50
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Continues Grant Supporting Clinic Liaisons for Acclaimed Certified Duchenne Care ...
- Through the ASCO Lens: A Perspective on the Present and Future of Oncology
- Conjoint Tendon Release in Direct Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty: No Impact on Patient Outcomes