- Why MS relapse rates are underreported: What health execs should know
- Patients with Depression Use Apple Watch to Evaluate Mood, Cognition
- Incentivizing the Lower-Cost Decision: LUGPA Believes It Knows How
- Epro Epatient Diaries And Ecoa Market to Develop Rapidly by 2026
- Collins calls potential House ethics probe a 'nothing burger'
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 31, 2015
From a healthcare systems perspective, chronic conditions represent some of the most challenging healthcare needs to address. Studies in both the United States and Canada consistently demonstrate that these conditions are amongst those with the widest variations in their utilization of resources… Read more
Guest Post: Using mHealth to collect patient reported outcomes from youths with physical disabilities
July 10, 2015
Youths with physical disabilities often experience pain (Ehde et al., 2009). This pain can cause considerable disruption in their daily activities such as sleep, appetite, family functions, and peer relationships (Oddson et al., 2006). Clinically managing this pain requires regular surveillance, often based on patient self-reports. Read more