- Significant blood sugar improvement with Xultophy® compared to insulin glargine U-100 when used as add-on to oral ...
- Hospitals see long road ahead in improving CMS star ratings
- Incyte (INCY) Announces Positive Results on Jakafi for GVHD
- Robotic, Open Cystectomy Offer Comparable Bladder Cancer Outcomes
- How to succeed with spine in a bundled payment environment
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 31, 2015
From a healthcare systems perspective, chronic conditions represent some of the most challenging healthcare needs to address. Studies in both the United States and Canada consistently demonstrate that these conditions are amongst those with the widest variations in their utilization of resources… Read more
Guest Post: Using mHealth to collect patient reported outcomes from youths with physical disabilities
July 10, 2015
Youths with physical disabilities often experience pain (Ehde et al., 2009). This pain can cause considerable disruption in their daily activities such as sleep, appetite, family functions, and peer relationships (Oddson et al., 2006). Clinically managing this pain requires regular surveillance, often based on patient self-reports. Read more