Our research spans a number of areas, primarily related to the collection of patient-reported outcomes in elective surgeries.
- Perspectives on Nonmedical Switching and the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Narrative Review - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network
- Whitsett Vision Group First to Use Revolutionary New Lens to Dramatically Improve Patients' Eyesight - PR Newswire
- Feasibility, efficacy and safety of early lens extraction in patients with pseudoexfoliation glaucoma: a feasibility and pilot study | Eye - Nature.com
- Confusion and Hallucination in a Geriatric Patient. Pitfalls of a Rare | CIA - Dove Medical Press
- 'Fantastic win' for regional patients - Mirage News