- ProQR Announces Positive Top-Line Results from a Phase 1b Study of QR-010 in Subjects with Cystic Fibrosis
- Shorter course of radiation treatment safe for breast cancer patients under 50
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Continues Grant Supporting Clinic Liaisons for Acclaimed Certified Duchenne Care ...
- Through the ASCO Lens: A Perspective on the Present and Future of Oncology
- Conjoint Tendon Release in Direct Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty: No Impact on Patient Outcomes
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
Guest Post: Using mHealth to collect patient reported outcomes from youths with physical disabilities
July 10, 2015
Youths with physical disabilities often experience pain (Ehde et al., 2009). This pain can cause considerable disruption in their daily activities such as sleep, appetite, family functions, and peer relationships (Oddson et al., 2006). Clinically managing this pain requires regular surveillance, often based on patient self-reports. Read more