- Child-friendly app gives young cancer patients a voice
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Appoints Juan Ruiz as CMO
- The Use of Intraoperative Sensors Significantly Increases the Patient-Reported Rate of Improvement in Primary Total ...
- New integrase inhibitor bictegravir works well for first-line HIV treatment
- Electronic Patient Monitoring System for the Management of Metastatic Cancers
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 31, 2015
From a healthcare systems perspective, chronic conditions represent some of the most challenging healthcare needs to address. Studies in both the United States and Canada consistently demonstrate that these conditions are amongst those with the widest variations in their utilization of resources… Read more