- Today’s coronavirus news: Canada nearing peak of next wave of COVID-19, Tam says; Hundreds defy Montreal’s 8 p.m. curfew; Ontario reports record-high 4,456 cases, 21 deaths - Toronto Star
- [Full text] Hodgkin lymphoma during therapy for myeloid leukaemia | OTT - Dove Medical Press
- [Full text] Nebulized glycopyrrolate on lung function & quality of life | COPD - Dove Medical Press
- Mixed Results for Immunotherapy in Metastatic Prostate Cancer - MedPage Today
- [Full text] Oral Tongue Cancer in a Patient with Fanconi Anemia | CMAR - Dove Medical Press
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.