- Pharma company reports 20,000 opioid-related deaths to FDA - The Gazette
- Total shoulder arthroplasty outcomes may be predicted by preoperative PROMIS scores - Healio
- Use of ePROM system in the management of advanced CKD | American Journal of Kidney Diseases - MD Linx
- Parental Mental Disorders Linked to Poor Functioning in Children With Disruptive Behavior - Psychiatry Advisor
- Deputies: Death of nursing home patient ruled a homicide - WJXT News4JAX
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.