- Serious adverse events in Adelaide EDs prompt reform guidelines for stroke symptoms - The Advertiser
- Drug lord Tony Mokbel has been released from hospital after being 'stabbed and stomped on' - Daily Mail
- Merck (MRK) Reports Update on KEYNOTE-240, a Phase 3 Study of KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) in Previously Treated Patients with Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma - StreetInsider.com
- Pneumatic Compression Adds Little to DVT Prevention in ICU - MedPage Today
- Women Twice as Likely to Develop Depression After Stroke - Medscape
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.