- Final results of the ROADSTER 2 post-market approval study of TCAR: Interview with Vikram S Kashyap - Vascular News
- How Finnish health tech startups are getting off the ground - MobiHealthNews
- Patient-reported outcomes differed between men, women with glenohumeral instability - Healio
- Pazopanib Found Not Beneficial Following Metastasectomy in Metastatic RCC - Cancer Therapy Advisor
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America Elevates Patient Voice in ICER Review of New Peanut Allergy Treatments - GlobeNewswire
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.