- CMS Updates 2020 MIPS Performance Feedback and 2022 MIPS Payment Adjustments - Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report - South Florida Hospital News
- Ixekizumab Improves Symptoms for Patients With Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis - Rheumatology Network
- Comparison of Perioperative Outcomes Between Laparoscopic and Open Par | CMAR - Dove Medical Press
- Taletrectinib May Show Promise in ROS1+ Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer - Cancer Network
- Empiric Segmentation of High-risk Patients: A Structured Literature Review - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.