- Language used to describe 'long COVID' can impact patient outcomes - News-Medical.Net
- Effectiveness of physical activity monitors in adults: systematic review and meta-analysis - The BMJ
- Digital exercise therapy may improve pain, function vs conventional physical therapy - Healio
- COVID-19: MLHU reports 6 more deaths, LHSC caring for 163 COVID inpatients - Global News
- Going PRO: FDA Suggests Best Practices For Choosing, Changing Patient-Reported Outcome Tools - Medtech Insight
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.