- Preference testing in medical devices | MDER - Dove Medical Press
- Gel Stent Implantation in Patients with Refractory Glaucoma | OPTH - Dove Medical Press
- Efficacy of psychosocial interventions for Autism spectrum disorder: an umbrella review | Molecular Psychiatry - Nature.com
- Evaluation of a multicomponent intervention to shorten thrombolytic door-to-needle time in stroke patients in China (MISSION): A cluster-randomized controlled trial - PLOS
- Patients in Germany, UK See Fewer Abdominal Symptoms With Kaftrio - Cystic Fibrosis News Today
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.