- Does BEST-CLI Settle the Surgery vs Endovascular Question for CLTI? - TCTMD
- First-hand Perspectives on Achieving True Digital Health Engagement - Applied Clinical Trials Online
- Can Digital Tools for COPD Self-Management Improve Patient Outcomes? - Pulmonology Advisor
- DNA methylation in circulating leukocytes is a novel biomarker in multiple myeloma | Bone Marrow Transplantation - Nature.com
- Medicine vs Food: The Patient Care Dilemma of 'Financial Toxicity' - Oncology Nurse Advisor
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.