- Maryland hospitals report spiking preventable deaths, injuries - The Washington Post
- Rare Cause of Skull Base Osteomyelitis: A Challenging Diagnosis ... - Cureus
- Optimizing Antihypertensive Management for Hypertensive Patients ... - Cureus
- Poststroke Seizures Linked With Increased Mortality, Disability ... - Neurology Live
- Vaccine promotion strategies in community pharmacy addressing ... - BMC Public Health
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.