- Treatment expectations with medication non-adherence | PPA - Dove Medical Press
- Tetanus Following Canine Bite in Japan | IDR - Dove Medical Press
- Rescuing the Hidden Canine: A Case Report of Successful Surgical ... - Cureus
- Prognostic markers in covid-19 short and long-term mortality | JIR - Dove Medical Press
- Research highlights from NeuroGASTRO 2023: where are we on ... - Gut Microbiota for Health
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New articles continue to add perspectives and ideas about patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Here is some recent literature for those looking to better understand PROs and their effects on the healthcare system and clinical care.
Black N, Burke L, Forrest CB, Sieberer UR, Ahmed S, Valderas JM, Bartlett SJ, Alonso J. Patient-reported outcomes: pathways to better health, better services, and better societies. Quality of life research. 2016 May 1;25(5):1103-12.
Basch E. Patient-Reported Outcomes—Harnessing Patients’ Voices to Improve Clinical Care. New England Journal of Medicine. 2017 Jan 12;376(2):105-8.